Post 2: The best Holidays ever!!

 The best Holidays ever!!


The best vacations of my life were when I went to Caburgua (I think for a week) with my family, it was summer days of 2017, I remember them clearly because on those days it was my birthday, and I celebrated it with my family in a place very very pretty.

I went with my mother, my sister and my grandparents, and it was a very nice walk through that area because we toured Pucón and Villarrica, and also its lakes, which are wonderful. We also visited tourist places such as "Los Ojos del Caburgua" and the beautiful meadows and thermal areas of the place, in addition to eating delicious apple and blackberry kuchen.


I think the reason that makes these holidays so special is the fact of spending time with the family and celebrating one of my birthdays with them, in a place that I undoubtedly consider one of the most beautiful I have visited.

It is important to say that it was the first time that I went to that place, and that I completely fell in love with it, since its wonderful postcards make you want to return every year.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3: My Pet!